Environmental legal procedures for newly established businesses
The environmental manual lists the most basic environmental procedures that Enterprises need to perform before and after they are put into operation.
Environmental legal for Company not yet operational.
Environmental legal procedures must include:
- Prepare environmental impact assessment report (EIA) (According to Article 12 of Decree 18/2015 / ND-CP – those who have to set up EIA are defined in PL2 – Decree 18/2015 / ND-CP)
- Prepare strategic environmental impact assessment report (DCM)
- Planning environmental protection
The enterprise has completed the initial environmental profile depending on the actual conditions, the amount of hazardous waste generated, the amount of wastewater generated and the type of activity that continues the following documents:
- 06 periodically have documented environmental monitoring report periodically to report on the implementation of environmental protection at the facility.
- Preparing application allows discharge (≥ 5m3 / day, from 1m3 upwards with hospitals, clinics, tanning, lab, dye …)
- Making waste source holder book (> 600kg / year) (Basis for generating hazardous waste such as waste fluorescent light bulb, oil, grease, waste ink …
- Making waste source holder book (> 600kg / year) (Basis for generating hazardous waste such as waste fluorescent light bulb, oil, grease, waste ink …all waste must be stored in separate areas, and paste tailings management code registered in the book of waste generators of hazardous waste, the waste source register report, signing a collection contract with a collection unit with the function of collecting, transporting and treating hazardous waste (According to Decree 38/2015 / ND – CP effective June 15, 2015)
One year, a hazardous waste management report must be prepared and sent to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment before December 31, 2015 (According to Circular 36/2015 / BTNMT, effective from September 1, 2015).
- Establishments using water from drilled wells are required to apply for a permit to exploit groundwater (according to the Law on Water Resources No. 17/2012 / QH13) and establishments with wastewater treatment systems must apply for discharge permits. waste before being discharged into the environment (Decree 201/2013 / ND – CP and Circular 27/2014 / BTNMT)
Environmental records are necessary for enterprises to accompany environmental protection measures such as: having a unit for collecting garbage for daily life, signing a hazardous waste collection contract and a place for storing specific hazardous wastes bins with lids, each type of hazardous waste put in separate bins, label each type, where the bins are covered; The unit generating wastewater must have a waste water treatment system before discharging it into the general connection system …
VIETNAM QCVN STANDARD TECHNICAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 67/2/8 Rout 5, Ward 17, Govap District, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Phone: 0287 308 6678 – Hotline: 0919 98 48 39