Labor environment monitoring
What are the benefits of monitoring labor environment for businesses?
- Help manage the working environment of workers.
- Timely detection of toxic elements to improve working conditions and equipped with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ensuring safety for workers.
- Building image, creating trust from customers and staff for businesses.
- Comply with the law.
In recent years, policies on integration and investment attraction have led to rapid development of science and technology; Many new production technologies have been formed or new equipment has been imported and put into production.
Therefore, in addition to traditional harm factors, new harmful factors have appeared to the health of workers.
The rapid increase in the number of projects and enterprises, production, business and service facilities has increased the risk of occupational safety and safety.
Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the inspection, inspection, supervision and sanctioning of violations in the field of occupational safety and health, employee health care to ensure compliance with the law on labor hygiene, prevention of occupational diseases of employers and employees.
Frequency of implementing labor environmental monitoring activities
Production and business establishments shall have to synthesize and report on occupational safety and hygiene work and the situation of labor accidents and occupational diseases within the scope of regular management at least once a year.
- Circular 19/2011 / TT-BYT of the Ministry of Health on “Guidelines for management of occupational health and workers’ health”
- Decree 44/2016 / ND-CP detailing a number of articles of the Law on Occupational Safety and Sanitation on labor safety technical inspection activities; Safety training, occupational health and labor environment monitoring.
- QCVN is a qualified unit to monitor the working environment according to Decision No. 345 / SYT-NVY dated 18/01/2019 of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City, the unit eligible for environmental monitoring under Vimcerts 197 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and is a unit with a laboratory system of 17025 standard
- QCVN fully equipped field monitoring equipment to measure microclimate, dust, toxic gas indicator, solvent vapor index, temperature and laboratory equipment with full GC-MS machinery Perkin Elemer’s ion chromatography analyzed the criteria of toxic gas in the working environment and microbiology room to monitor microbiological, susceptible, and allergy factors in the working environment.
- QCVN is proud to have a team of technicians, observers, and customer care professionals who constantly strive to bring the best service to each customer.
- The monitoring and analyzing team of QCVN are regularly trained at the analytical centers of TT3, Pasteur, Public Health Hygiene Institute, Institute of Occupational Health and are granted qualifications recognized by agencies state management.
- Environmental monitoring at the farm Vinamilk – Lam Dong
2. Observed at Vina Comes Cosmetic Company – District 7 TP. Ho Chi Minh
3. Monitoring of labor safety for Casumina Rubber Company in District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
VIETNAM QCVN STANDARD TECHNICAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 67/2/8 Rout 5, Ward 17, Govap District, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Phone: 0287 308 6678 – Hotline: 0919 98 48 39