Document for discharge permits:
1. Legal documents
According to Clause 1, Article 33 of Decree 201/2013 / ND-CP dated November 27, 2013, regulating the authority to grant, extend, adjust, suspend, revoke and re-grant resource licenses country, the application file for the license to discharge wastewater into water sources includes:
– The application for a license;
– Process of operating waste water treatment system in case of not discharging waste water;
– Results of analyzing the quality of receiving water sources at places where waste water is discharged into water sources; Results of waste water quality analysis before and after treatment for waste water discharge. The time of sampling for water quality analysis shall not exceed three (3) months up to the time of submission of dossiers;
– Location maps wastewater discharge area.
2. what kind of businesses need to implement
- All subjects Exploiting underground water for production, business and service activities with a scale exceeding 10 m3 / day, except for subjects prescribed in Article 16 of Decree No. 201/2013 / ND-CP all projects must set up discharge plans.
- Waste water discharge services with a scale of under 5 m3 / day but must have permits for discharge of wastewater into water sources, which operate in the following fields:
- Textile dyeing; garment with dyeing and printing stages; Laundry has a washing process;
- Metallurgy, metal recycling, metal plating; manufacturing electronic components;
- Processing and recycling industrial waste; tanning, recycle skin;
- Processing minerals using chemicals; petrochemical, oil product processing;
- Producing paper and pulp; plastic, rubber, detergents, additives, fertilizers, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, oriental medicine, cosmetics, plant protection drugs; batteries, batteries; bamboo and rattan weaving, wood processing impregnated with chemicals; processing cassava starch and monosodium glutamate;
- Medical examination and treatment have generated medical waste;
- Perform experiments using chemicals and radioactive substances.
3. How to apply
Within thirty (30) working days, from the date of receipt of a complete and valid dossier as prescribed, the dossier-receiving agency shall have to evaluate it. In case of conditions for licensing, the dossier-receiving agency shall submit a permit to a competent agency; in case of not being eligible for licensing, the dossier shall be returned to the organization or individual applying for the permit and notifying the reason for not granting the license;
For those who carry out procedures for extension, adjustment and re-issuance of permits for discharge of wastewater into water sources, within twenty five (25) working days from the date of receiving complete and valid dossiers according to regulations , the dossier-receiving agency shall have to evaluate the scheme and report the discharge, if necessary, to examine the actual situation, set up a scheme to evaluate the scheme and report the discharge.
4. Place of issuing dossiers / renewing discharge permits:
- The discharge volume is less than 20 m3 / day and night will be provided by the Environment Department in District Districts
- The discharge of less than 3,000 m3 / day and night will be provided by the Department of Water Resources – Department of Natural Resources and Environment.
- The discharge of 3,000 m3 / day and night or more will be issued by the Department of Water Resources – Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
5. Term of discharge license:
- The license for discharging waste water into a water source for a period of not more than ten (10) years is a minimum of three (03) years and may be considered for multiple extension each time of extension for at least two (02) years, maximum five (05) years (According to Article 21 – Decree No. 201/2013 / ND-CP dated November 27, 2013)
- Therefore, 90 days before the license expires, the project owner must carry out procedures to extend the discharge permit. (Point 2, Clause 1, Article 22 Decree No. 201/2013 / ND-CP Conditions for renewing discharge permits: The license is still valid and the application for license renewal is submitted before the license time expire at least ninety (90) days)
In case of discharging discharge or discharging works which have changed compared with the license granted by the project owner, the procedures for applying for new license must be carried out (Article 23 – Decree No. 201/2013 / ND-CP)
6. Legal Document
Law on Water Resources No. 17/2012 / QH13 June 21, 2012
Decree No. 201/2013 / ND-CP dated November 27, 2013 of the Government regulating the implementation of the Law on Water Resources
- Statistics of water supply and wastewater flow (according to flow meters) for 1 day, 1 month and 1 year
- Describe the discharge door construction (type of drain, size, material, magnetic depth of discharge to ground surface) (record information or survey).
- Wastewater discharge mode (continuous 24 or intermittent, discharge cycle, discharge time in 1 cycle
- Detailed list of equipment installed for waste water treatment system (manufacturer, origin, main specifications, etc.) (May ask for an appendix of the distribution contract to list the exam equipment public, installation for the facility’s wastewater treatment system.
- Presenting the use of chemicals and microbiological preparations in wastewater treatment (clearly stating the names of chemicals and microbiological preparations; treatment stages used; the amount of chemicals and microbiological preparations used).
CÔNG TY CP KỸ THUẬT TIÊU CHUẨN QCVN VIỆT NAM
Trung tâm: 537/7 Nguyễn Oanh, Phường 17, Quận Gò Vấp, TP.HCM
Điện thoại: 0287 308 6678 – Hotline: 0919 98 48 39