Water analysis service
QCVN is granted the certificate of eligibility for monitoring and analysis of water targets. (including: water analysis service of drinking water; domestic water; underground water) by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
- Analysis of bottled drinking water according to National Technical Regulation QCVN 6-1: 2010 / BYT
- Industrial waste water analysis according to the national technical regulation QCVN 40: 2011 / BTNMT
- Analysis of domestic wastewater according to the National Technical Regulation QCVN 14: 2008 / BTNMT
- Medical wastewater analysis according to National Technical Regulation QCVN 28: 2010 / BTNMT
- Surface water analysis according to national technical regulation QCVN 08-MT: 2015 / BTNMT
- Analysis of underground water according to the National Technical Regulation QCVN 09: 2015 / BTNMT
II. Water analysis capacity of QCVN
Criteria in drinking water analysis service of QCVN are certified by Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to be eligible for environmental monitoring number Vimcerts 197 (According to Decree No. 127/2014 / ND-CP)
Water sampling equipment, sample coding, and storage of field samples are conducted by well-trained monitoring specialists.
QCVN has a team of experienced experts and young dynamic creative technicians who are professionally trained in a combination of modern machinery and equipment such as AAS, ICP-OS, standard micro-rooms that will meet enough water indicators for customers.
Contaminated water is due to the presence of excessive chemical, biological and physical factors that harm the lives of organisms, including humans.
Water monitoring service / water analysis service is the intermediate stage to assess the content of substances in water.
For the process of water site assessment for use or improvement of existing water resources.
Actual image in action
CÔNG TY CP KỸ THUẬT TIÊU CHUẨN QCVN VIỆT NAM
Trung tâm: 537/7 Nguyễn Oanh, Phường 17, Quận Gò Vấp, TP.HCM
Điện thoại: 0287 308 6678 – Hotline: 0919 98 48 39